Braxton's quickie for the day...
In an effort to promote good stimming habits by eliminating the bad ones, I submit How Not To Have A Stim Orgasm:
1. Keep a clock in sight so you can constantly focus on how long your stim is taking.
2. React to every good feeling by convincing yourself that your orgasm is imminent.
3. Crank the intensity up early so you will have no reserve for the conclusion.
4. You should stim as soon as possible after an argument with your spouse (or anybody else).
5. Go ahead and use that sticky pad that fell off the last time…it gives you something to think about.
6. Stim on a full bladder whenever possible.
7. Stimming while waiting for a phone call always produces consistent results.
Please note that half the items on the list could be categorized as distractions from the mental focus which I consider necessary for a stim climax. Eliminate any possible distractions while you stim, and you will be well on your way to a consistent orgasm.
Find out more about the ebook at: http://www.braxtonhigby.com/
Check out our e-stim kits and electrodes at http://anna-braxtons-store.myshopify.com/