Have you stimmed today?
A Female Beginner's E-Stim Dilemma
Have you seen?
- Braxton's Infamous Quickies
- E-Stim In A Nutshell
- Easy Kit Selector
- Express Lane Kit Tour
- Female Stimulation Guide
- Guide To Our Products
- Male Stimulation Guide
- Our Most Popular Products
1. The center of your orgasm. There is a strong tendency for where you start to be biased toward the center of your orgasm during ordinary sex. Do you require internal stimulation to climax, or is your orgasm firmly rooted in the manipulation of the clitoris and labia? Because the stim orgasm is a result of pelvic floor contractions it is more closely aligned with the vaginal (G-spot) climax. In other words, the cues for a stim orgasm most closely resemble those of the vaginal climax.
Regardless of where your orgasm is centered, Currently Aroused: Your Guide To Great E-Stim Orgasms teaches you an effective mental routine that will ease your transition to the stim climax. You might even discover that with this new mental focus, you are capable of both types of orgasm.
2. Internal stimulation is highly effective. Compared to sticky pads, the internal stimulation offered by a vaginal electrode is like day to night. If you are committed to the use of sticky pads, a small one on the clitoris will probably be superior to any attempt to use sticky pads on the vagina. If you are determined to stim the vagina with sticky pads, be prepared to shave, and adopt a strategy of surrounding the vagina with either two or four pads, placed as close together as possible.
Vote for power and convenience with the CurrentVagMini Vaginal Stimulator. In the ebook, this is what we recommend as the best candidate for a beginner female. With a small insertion profile of only two inches, you can stim with comfort in any position. If a larger insertion profile sounds better, you may want to look at the CurrentTriPole Stimulator as well.
3. Masturbation may be a necessary ingredient. As part of making the stim transition, we encourage you to hold masturbation in reserve as a "go to" option. In the ebook, we recommend that you make a mental commitment to end each stim session with an orgasm...it matters not whether it is 100% hands-free or if you arrive via masturbation. The important thing is to condition the mind to accept that stimming is a sexual experience.
Obviously, it will be difficult to play the masturbation card if it conflicts with the area you are stimming. For example, if you normally masturbate via clitoral manipulation, then stimming the clitoris makes masturbation impossible. Or does it? If this is you, then take a look at our CurrentWand. It's a device that combines stimming and clitoral masturbation, giving you the best of both worlds.
4. How strong an orgasm do you seek? Once you have achieved a comfort level with either clitoral or vaginal stim, the next level will be a combination of the two. By doing so, you will be inducing even stronger pelvic floor contractions. For many women, this translates to an even more intense orgasm. Because so many women make this election, we created the Woman's E-Stim Kit, giving you everything you need in one convenient package.
Show me a kit for:
- Kegel Muscles
- Anal Sphincter
- Clitoris & Labia Only
- G-spot Only
- Nipples Only
- Period Cramps
- Vagina Only
- Combo: Clitoris, G-Spot, Labia, Nipples, Vagina
- Build Your Own Kit!
- Show me all of your products!