Have you stimmed today?
Advanced Genital Aging: Don't Be Passive!
Have you seen?
- Braxton's Infamous Quickies
- E-Stim In A Nutshell
- Easy Kit Selector
- Express Lane Kit Tour
- Female Stimulation Guide
- Guide To Our Products
- Male Stimulation Guide
- Our Most Popular Products
Part of this aging process is tied to reduced hormone levels...something beyond your control. However, there remains an important aspect of genital aging that is well within your ability to change.
It has been said that as we age we "dry up"...in other words the once plentiful blood supply to vital areas of the body begins to diminish. At your sexual peak, your pubic region not only had an ample supply, but that supply would increase even more during the arousal cycle. Now, thanks to reduced pelvic floor muscle tone, that essential blood supply has dwindled.
There are signs this may be happening:
- Reduced genital sensitivity: Sensations feel muted, oftentimes leading to orgasmic complications. Men, read about a frequent instance of this: Has Coronal Desensitization Killed Your Orgasm?
- Loss or thinning of pubic hair
- Genital atrophy:
- Women witness shrinking and thinning of labial, vaginal, and clitoral tissue...oftentimes culminating in painful intercourse. For more on this, read Vaginal / Vulvar Health And E-Stim.
- Men, it's not necessarily your imagination: the genitalia can "wither" due to the decreased supply of nutrients.
- Diminished vaginal lubrication
- Diminished ejaculation volume
Make a proactive choice!
Strengthen those pelvic floor muscles, and the blood flow to the genitalia will increase. You can accomplish this in two ways:
Sexual E-Stim: The e-stim orgasm happens thanks to pelvic floor contractions. With sexual e-stim you will feel an orgasm that is not possible with ordinary sex, while at the same time improving pelvic floor strength!
Other Articles Of Interest