Have you stimmed today?
Anal Intercourse: E-Stim Is The Comfortable Way!
The statistics paint an ugly picture. Roughly half of heterosexual couples have explored anal intercourse at least once in their sexual history. However, we are forced to draw the conclusion that it was an unpleasant experience for at least one partner. This is based upon the observation that less than 10% continue with anal intercourse as part of their sexual inventory.
While it's dangerous to generalize, there's hardly a mystery why anal intercourse goes wrong for most couples. Let's look at the usual scenario:
- Honey, please... The request for anal intercourse is typically initiated by the male. After many such requests, she musters up the courage to fulfill his wish. Her surprise announcement, more times than not, will happen during an ongoing sexual encounter, thus denying her trepidation the chance to regain the upper hand.
- The male experience: It's the most intense squeeze you've ever felt on your penis! Her über-tight grip on you communicates every delicious nuance of your deliberate anal probing.
- The female experience: This hurts like hell! Hurry up and finish, you SOB! I'm never doing THIS again!
Nobody wins after this encounter. He feels bad for inflicting so much pain. She continues to feel the sting of a needlessly painful anal insertion. They'll both heal from this affair, most likely at the cost of never knowing what could have been: a new, mutually pleasurable experience!
Get it right the first time!
These suggestions are offered from the male perspective because he plays a key role in preparing his partner for successful anal intercourse.
Women: As the receiver, it's important for you to understand these points too. First and foremost, you should not hesitate to communicate any discomfort to your partner! Following these suggestions should go a long way toward making anal intercourse good for both of you.
- She needs an anal warm-up! The anal sphincter and canal need to be conditioned to facilitate pleasurable anal intercourse. Our CurrentTriPole Stimulator is the tool for the job! We recommend about 20-30 minutes of warm-up for proper conditioning.
- Don't skimp on the lube! The anal canal has no natural lubrication, so you must be generous with the lube! We recommend using electrode gel because of its strong staying power.
- Apply a generous amount to the anal entrance.
- Thoroughly gel your index finger. Insert the entire length (trimmed fingernail, please!) and perform mock intercourse, spreading as much gel as possible. Repeat as many times as necessary to obtain a very slick feeling along the entire length. She should tell you that this feels comfortable before you proceed further!
- Slather gel all over your penis. Just shy of dripping is what you want. Do this even if you're wearing a condom!
- She deserves her orgasm too! Rarely is female orgasm achieved solely through anal penetration. E-stim can make anal intercourse fulfilling for her too!
- Vaginal: She will feel a big difference with the addition of vaginal e-stim! It adds a wonderful feeling of sensual urgency. In fact, if you made the anal canal slick enough, her vaginal buzz could compel her to reciprocate your anal strokes...an undeniable sign of her anal pleasure!
- Clitoral or Labial: Complete the picture with e-stim to the clitoris or labia! The simultaneous combination of vaginal, clitoral, and anal stimulation is a delicious recipe for complete sensory overload. Does she enjoy nipple play? Add it to the mix!
- Start with a compact stroke! Good anal intercourse does not begin as a "to the hilt" experience. Once the head has been inserted, a stroke of only a couple of inches can feel good to both of you. Consider it a green light for deeper insertion when she returns your stroke!
- Wham, bam, thank you ma'am! For the average male, anal intercourse can sometimes bring back an embarrassing reminder of puberty: premature ejaculation! With that intense anal grip, it's far too easy to lose control. It can be quite similar to masturbating into your tight fist! Not only do you feel cheated, but the short duration will also doom her chances for achieving an anal orgasm. Consider adding prostate stim to your arsenal! Most men enjoy longer intercourse when they employ a prostate stimulator.
- Use proper anal etiquette! So she's just now given you the ride of your lifetime, wringing your balls dry and leaving you in a delightful post-orgasmic daze! Fight the temptation to pull out. Remember that your anal probing is still helping her build her orgasm, so stay in as long as she needs you. When her orgasm arrives, you may be surprised to discover she has completely ejected you with her strong anal contractions!
To get on board with everything described in this article, add these items to your shopping cart: