Have you stimmed today?
Anna's Girl Talk: Your Clitoris And How To Stim It
The clitoris is the only human organ that has been "designed" for nothing but pleasure. If you found yourself asking "But what about urination?", welcome to a popular misconception! The urethral opening is located further down toward the vagina.
Sadly, I'm convinced that on the average, men are more knowledgeable about their genital geography than we are. This is for the simple reason that everything is out front where they can see it! If you have yet to do so, you owe it to yourself to grab a magnifying mirror and learn about your own beautiful architecture! Review the female genitalia here.
- The clitoris is much more than the miniature penis sitting atop the intersection of the small lips (labia minora):
- Clitoral nerves run north to the mons pubis, the "mound" above the pubic bone that enlarges and becomes more sensitive during arousal.
- The clitoris has "legs" (crura) which run south, underneath the labia, ending near the vagina. These "legs" contain erectile tissue that engorges with blood, pushing the lips out. This is what produces that "puffy" feeling when we are aroused!
- Just like a penis, the clitoris has a head (the glans), which contains an incredible 8,000 nerve endings! Is it any wonder why it can be so sensitive to direct contact? Fortunately, the clitoral hood surrounds the clitoris, in similar fashion to the way the male foreskin protects the head of the penis.
- We all vary with regard to clitoral behavior during arousal. A major factor in our response is the degree to which our clitoral hood retracts from the clitoris:
- For some of us, the hood does not retract at all, leaving us with a "shy" clitoris that hardly ever pokes through the hood.
- At the other extreme are those of us who can fully retract the hood, exposing not only the glans, but part of the shaft as well.
- Most of us fall somewhere in the middle. That is, the hood generally retracts enough to expose the glans to full stimulation.
- While each of us is capable of a clitoral erection, we will only see as much as the hood permits us to see!
Clitoris vs. Vagina
Less than 30 percent of us report reaching a climax during intercourse! The rest of us either have never had an orgasm (17%) or else we obtain satisfaction via our clitoris.
Among us "clitorals", if your partner is considerate enough to treat you to a cunnilingus orgasm before or after intercourse, then you are truly privileged indeed! Or could it be that your partner finishes the job by masturbating you to climax at the conclusion of coitus?
If your answer was "none of the above", welcome to the do-it-yourself club! Many of us have discovered that even a daily orgasm is none too much! Did you know these female orgasm facts?
- Orgasms create endorphins, our natural feel-good drug!
- An orgasm at bedtime is a natural sleeping pill!
- Period discomfort? Try an orgasm for relief!
Are you a clitoral masturbation virgin? Here's a quickie that covers an excellent technique. For further testimony on effectiveness, here's a report from a couple who tried this technique for the first time!
How To Stim The Clitoris
When it comes to our orgasm, you could say that e-stim is the Great Equalizer. Consider, if you will, the two extremes of the clitoral hood:
- Those who cannot retract their hood will find that they can stim through the hood, providing plenty of stimulation to reach their climax.
- A fully-retracted hood often creates too much exposure for the clitoris. Stim can be used indirectly to avoid all sensitivity issues!
Let's discuss the three unique ways to stim the clitoris with the CurrentFemme Clitoral Collection:
- CurrentCup: The CurrentCup is for those days when your clitoris is too sensitive for direct contact. It fits around and over the clitoris, surrounding it in a gentle stimulation field that will not be denied in coaxing you to climax.
- CurrentClips: Stimming the small lips can be quite the treat for us girls. One clip near the clitoris and the other near the vagina will produce a delightful full-length labia stim that will keep you coming back for more!
- CurrentWand: With the CurrentWand you get the best of two worlds: e-stim and your favorite masturbatory strokes. You can stim all around the clitoris, adding the occasional tease of the vaginal entrance! The rubber tips are soft enough to do a fly-by on the clitoral head for a "sneak attack" that will keep your climax never too far away!
Kits with the CurrentFemme Collection: