Have you stimmed today?
Erectile Dysfunction: How I Whipped It With E-Stim!
In keeping with our policy on published emails, this account is submitted with permission. Names have been changed to protect privacy.
Looking back on my struggle with ED, I can't believe how oblivious I was to the warning signs. Long before my erection disappeared altogether, I had ceased to have an honest-to-God cockstand! My penis would "bulk up" into something that would still penetrate my wife's vagina, thus keeping my manly ego intact. I was conveniently ignoring the fact that I was frequently "popping out" during intercourse. Translation: my dick was so flexible that it would fall out of her on the backstroke!
The big alarm clock was the first time that I completely failed to penetrate! Could there possibly be a more worthless feeling for a man? I must confess it was several days before I could look her in the eye...let alone talk about it!
I made an appointment with my doctor and asked him what I could do about ED. He covered the usual drugs (man, are they expensive!) and possible surgical alternatives. Nothing he mentioned appealed to me, so I asked was there anything more natural that I could do at home? He explained how erections are linked to the strength of the pelvic floor muscles. It turns out that women are often advised to do pelvic floor strengthening due to the physical stresses of carrying a baby. While men don't have babies, their pelvic muscles will also weaken over time.
So how, exactly, do you strengthen these muscles? Kegel exercises. How do you do a kegel? You squeeze! Use the same move that shuts down urine flow. Repeat this move many, many times over several sessions and you will fulfill your daily requirement.
As trivial as that might sound, you wouldn't believe how quickly I tired of this exercise! There had to be a better way! After considerable internet searching, I found the answers I needed in article entitled "Erection Quality And E-Stim" on Anna and Braxton Higby's website.
The article tells how you can stimulate the pelvic floor muscles with a low-voltage current. This exercises the muscles while you read or look at TV! That article also spoke of something new to me: sexual e-stim. Would you believe it's possible to have an orgasm merely by stimulating certain nerves?
After trading a couple of emails with Braxton, I ordered what I needed for e-kegels and sexual e-stim. I reasoned that I would do my e-kegels every morning and that would leave most of my evenings free for sexual e-stim. I was determined to work my dick back into shape!
It took me about two weeks to settle into my new routine. The e-kegels are a breeze, bit I could already feel more strength in my butt cheeks. As for the sexual e-stim, it's unlike any sex I've ever experienced!
When a man undertakes a project like this, he needs a yardstick...a way to measure progress. The last thing I wanted to happen was another failed attempt at intercourse! I decided that a weekly session of masturbation (without e-stim) would be the best indicator of my success. When I could easily stroke my cock without it bending or becoming soft, then I would be firm enough for intercourse.
Here's my progress at each six-week interval:
- Six weeks in, I saw my first sign of progress! While masturbating, I could make my cockhead swell whenever I did some kegels. This is important because it's a sign of better blood flow. My ejaculation had transformed from a low-energy blob to small spurts.
- Twelve weeks in, my erect penis is beginning to take on the dimensions of its former self! Mind you, it's still too easy to bend, but I can't deny the improvement.
- Eighteen weeks in, firmness has improved! Most of the gyrations I've been going through, just to stimulate the cockhead to orgasm, I now find unnecessary. Ejaculations are spurting out about a foot!
- Twenty-four weeks out, at last I'm able to masturbate using a full-fisted stroke! My penis is ready for graduation!
I suppose I could try to impress you with claims of super-human virility, but I'm going to stick to the boring truth. The fact of the matter is that on our Big Night, we were walking on eggshells. Both of us were paranoid about doing something that would cause me to go soft. She was on the dry side (we're in our fifties), so I helped to make her slick with electrode gel. I penetrated her with ease! As good as it felt, what felt even better was the tremendous relief of knowing I was back in the saddle!
- Braxton's Advanced Prostate Kit. This kit is a true all-in-one package. Everything a man could possibly need for sexual e-stim!
- CurrentVagMini Vaginal Stimulator. This is what I used for kegels. Works great as an anal electrode!
- Kegels: One hour every morning. First-timers should start at 15 minutes, gradually building up to an hour.
- Sexual e-stim: Rarely in this life will something this good for you be so much fun! I do this almost every evening (sometimes late afternoon). My sessions last 1-2 hours.