Have you stimmed today?
Let E-Stim Tame Your Menstrual Cramps!
It's that time again...your monthly visitor has returned! For many women, their monthly flow brings tremendous uterine spasms, otherwise known as menstrual cramps. These spasms are your body's way of shedding the old uterine lining, in order to prepare for the start of the next cycle.
Growing up, we were all led to believe that this is just the natural way of things. No big deal! But those cramps can arrive with debilitating pain. In fact, the severity of the pain has been compared to that of a myocardial infarction: better known as a heart attack!
The good news is that you can get fantastic relief from this pain without resorting to drugs:
- E-Kegel Exercises: Yes, those same exercises that strengthen your pelvic floor can help to quell those terrible cramps!
- The secret weapon!: Believe it or not, your most potent weapon against period cramps is sexual e-stim! Consider these facts:
- E-stim fights your cramps with its own variety of uterine spasms. Think of it as fighting fire with fire! Most women start feeling relief within minutes.
- E-Stim coaxes your body to produce pain-relieving compounds. Read more about the e-stim halo effect!
- Dealing with vaginal dryness or heavy flow? No problem! Clitoral e-stim can relieve your cramps just as effectively as vaginal e-stim!
- Shop menstruation relief!
- I'm a big fan of e-stim for kegel exercises. No way would I go back to the old way! Along comes a month with horrible cramps, so I plugged in for kegels. Ten minutes later, I could feel the cramps easing. I was so impressed that I told Anna about it! Anna suggested that I might get even greater relief from a stim orgasm. The next day my cramps were wailing! I remembered what Anna said and gave it a try. The orgasm stopped the cramps dead in their tracks! Thanks Anna!
- I'm not sure how many women know this, but if you don't mind the mess, intercourse can help to stop cramps. There's just one problem. When my husband is approaching climax, he will sometimes bump my cervix! That's the worst thing because it will set off the cramps again! Now that I've switched to e-stim, I get stronger relief without the mess. No more cervix issues either!
Try these other customer ideas for cramp relief!
- Eat a banana! Bananas are loaded in potassium, which has a calming effect on the cramps.
- A heating pad placed on the lower abdomen offers temporary relief.
- If you're using tampons during heavy flow, try pads instead.