Have you stimmed today?
Menopause And The E-Stim Lifeline
Have you seen?
- Braxton's Infamous Quickies
- E-Stim In A Nutshell
- Easy Kit Selector
- Express Lane Kit Tour
- Female Stimulation Guide
- Guide To Our Products
- Male Stimulation Guide
- Our Most Popular Products
Forever imprinted in every woman's mind is her memory of menarche, the onset of menstruation. It's a defining moment in the life of a young woman: the establishment of an important drumbeat that will typically continue for thirty or more years.
The cessation of that drumbeat is an equally significant event. This is the beginning of the end of those steady estrogen levels that supported these pubescent changes in your body:
- Breast development and enlargement of the nipples
- Redistribution of childhood fat into the female physique
- Pubic and underarm hair growth
- Growth of the mons pubis (the mound above the clitoris)
- Growth of the uterus
Perimenopause (the transition to menopause) is characterized by fluctuating estrogen levels that mimic a rollercoaster ride, triggering the possible onset of:
- Sleeping difficulty
- Hot flashes
- Loss of pubic hair
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal atrophy
- Loss of vaginal muscle tone
- Clitoral atrophy
- Night sweats
How can e-stim help to mitigate these changes? There's a factor that plays an important role in a smooth transition to menopause: your pelvic floor health.
- Clitoral Atrophy: Fight Back And Win!
- Vaginal / Vulvar Health And E-Stim
- 15 Minutes To A Tighter Vagina!
- Advanced Genital Aging: Don't Be Passive!
- Better Sex Health: The Secret Is Your Pelvic Floor